The 60 PDU + 30 ACP and 30 SEU PDF Plan was created for those project managers who need to earn PMI PDUs to renew their PMP certification, PMI-ACP PDUs to renew their PMI Agile certification and Scrum SEUs to renew their Scrum certification. This PDU plan is simply awesome! You will be completing 60 PMP PDUs and four of the courses that you will be completing will provide ACP PDUs and they can also be reported to the Scrum Alliance for SEUs for your Scrum certification. That’s right – you DO NOT need to do an additional 30+ hours of training. The courses in this PDU plan have been carefully selected so that 30 hours that you are already completing to earn PMP PDUs can be used to fulfill your ACP and SEU requirements. One plan for one low fee to complete your PMI PDUs, ACP PDUs and Scrum SEUs. You will be saving 30+ hours of time and you will not be paying any additional fees for ACP and Scrum SEUs! Remember, PDF courses have a final exam that must be passed with at least a 70% score to obtain a certificate of completion exams. Students have an unlimited amount of attempts on each final exam.
- Complete the ten (10) Online PDF Courses included in this plan. Start Immediately.
- Earn 60 PMI Recertification PDUs by completing the ten courses included in this PDU plan.
- At the same time, the courses in this plan fulfill the PMI Talent Triangle requirements.
- The Agile and Scrum courses in this plan will automatically provide 30 PMI-ACP PDUs.
- The Scrum courses in this plan can be submitted to the Scrum Alliance for 30 SEUs.
- Includes Everything to Earn Recertification PDUs – No Additional or Hidden Fees!
- All Courses Approved by PMI to provide PMI PDUs.
- Scrum and Agile courses are accepted by the Scrum Alliance for SEUs.
- Courses are updated for the PMBOK 7th edition
- PDF Courses are available in multiple languages: English, Español, Français and Português.
- Access the Courses in this Plan for 1 Year.