How to Report PDUs to PMI
Because you are completing a self-paced course, each user must self report the PDUs earned on the PDUnow site to PMI. The PDUnow site make this easy by using PDU Claim Codes. Each course that you complete will automatically generate a certificate of completion with a claim code on it. Simply use the claim code to report PDUs to PMI. It is fast and easy!
To report PDUs to PMI®, perform the following steps:
- Open your browser and go to the PMI.org site.
- Click the Log In button located at the top right of the screen.
- Enter your username and password. Contact PMI support if you cannot log into your account.
- Click on the MyPMI drop down and click “Dashboard”.
- Click the “Report PDUs” button.
- Click on the “I have a claim code” link in the PDU Claim Code box (this is the first box in the Education column).
- Enter the PDU Claim Code from your Certificate of Completion in the “I have a claim code” field and click the Apply button. This will load all of the course information automatically.
- Enter the start date and completion date.
- Finally, check the box that states “I agree this claim is accurate” and click the submit button.
Once you submit a PDU claim, PMI® will send you an email when your claim has been accepted. Then, those PDUs will be applied to amount required for your credential.
Watch a short 5 minute video that will demonstrate how to report the PDUs earned on the PDUnow site to PMI.