Reporting PDUs to the Project Management Institute (PMI)®
You must self report all PDUs earned on the PDUnow site to PMI®. You can do this by:
- 1. Log into your account on the PMI.org site.
- 2. Click on MyPMI link.
- 3. Click on the "Report PDUs on CCRS" link in the "Certification Status" column.
- 4. Click on the "Report PDUs" link in the menu on the left side of the screen.
- 5. Click on the "I have a claim code" link in the PDU Claim Code box (this is the first box in the Education column).
The PDUnow site now uses the new PMI Claim Codes to report PDUs. It is very easy and very fast. The PDU Claim Code for each course can be found on the course certificate of completion.
- 6. Enter the PDU Claim Code from your Certificate of Completion in the "I have a claim code" field and click the Apply button. This will load all of the course information automatically.
- 7. Enter the start date and completion date.
- 8. Finally, check the box that states "I agree this claim is accurate" and click the submit button.
Once you submit a PDU claim, PMI® will send you an email when your claim has been accepted. Then, those PDUs will be applied to amount required for your credential.
Watch the following help video that describes how to report PDUs to PMI®.