Completing the 60 PDU Bundle
Earning PDUs Has Never Been Easier!
This page provides instructions for starting and completing the courses in the 60 PDU Bundle. The steps are:
- 1. If you are not logged into your account on the PDUnow site, log in. Once you are logged into your account, you will see a horizontal, blue menu.
- 2. Click on the "Available Courses" link on the blue menu. You will see the 60 PDU Bundle category.
- 3. Click on the "60 PDU Bundle Category" to see the 8 courses included in this bundle.
- 4. Click on the "Add to My Courses" link next to each of the 8 courses. This will add each course to the My Courses area of your account.
- 5. Click on the "My Courses" link on the blue menu to start the courses. Click on a course title to start each course.
The courses in the 60 PDU Bundle are text-based courses. Completing these courses simply requires reading the course content and passing a short quiz at the end of each course. Once you pass a course quiz, you will have earned the PDUs for that course. When you complete all 8 courses in the 60 PDU Bundle, you will earn 60 PDUs and you will also fulfill the requirements of the PMI Talent Triangle.
Note - If you want video courses or recorded webinars, you must upgrade to one of the Select Any Course PDU Subscription. This is not a problem to upgrade. Please contact PDUnow support if you want to upgrade at 916-426-6450 or send an email to
Perform the following steps to complete the courses in the 60 PDU Bundle:
- 1. Click on the course name to start to course. This will take you to the course table of contents.
- 2. Either click on the "Start Course" link or simply click on the first lesson in the course table of contents to start the course. This will display a PDF document.
- 3. Read the course material. Once you are done, click the "Next Lesson" button (right arrow button) in the upper right corner of the screen and the next lesson in the course will load. The next lesson will either be another PDF document or an optional course exercise. Continue these steps until you reach the end of the course.
- 4. The last activity in each course is a short quiz. You must pass this quiz with a score of 70% or higher to receive a certificate of completion and to earn the PDUs for this course. You will get unlimited attempts to pass this exam.
- 5. Once you pass the course quiz, the PDUnow site will automatically generate a certificate of completion. You will use this certificate to report the PDUs earned from this course to PMI®.
Time Saving Tips to Complete the 60 PDU Bundle
The PDUnow site has a few features that can save you time and make it easier to complete PDUs:
- 1. Download the course content and view it offline. The PDUnow site provides a complete PDF of the course content that can be download and read offline (while not logged into your PDUnow account)
- 2. Download and print the course final quiz questions. The PDUnow site provides a complete PDF of the course final quiz questions that can be printed and downloaded. This will allow doing the final quiz as an open book exam.
If you have any questions or need any help, the PDUnow support staff is here to help.