The PDUnow site was created to help Project Management Institute (PMI)® credential holders and those that want to become a PMI® credential holder to earn PMI® PDUs (professional development units). Most of our customers use the PDUnow site to earn PDUs, which are required to renew their PMI® credential. Our site can also be used by those that are interested to take the PMP exam® and need to complete 35 contact hours, which are required to take the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam. All PDU courses on the site are registered with the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. This way you can be assured that all PDUs will be accepted by PMI®.
The benefits of the PDUnow site are:
- NetCBT, Inc., which runs the PDUnow site, is a PMI® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). Because of our PMI® R.E.P registration, NetCBT PDU credits can be used by PMI® credential holders around the world.
- All PDU courses are aligned with the PMI Talent Triangle™.
- All courses on the site are online and can be taken at your own pace.
- All materials required to earn PDUs are included: Course content, final exam and certificates of completion.
- We also offer All Course Access PDU subscriptions where you can access all courses on the PDUnow site and select your own courses for PMP® PDUs. This means that you can take ANY PDU course on the site during your subscription.
- In addition, PDU courses can be purchased individually. Individually purchased PDU courses have no time limit. Once you purchase the course, you will earn the PDUs for that course.
- The PDUNow site offers immediate access to courses after you make a purchase. It also provides immediate exam grading and immediate certificates of completion.
- There are NO hidden fees! Everything required to earn your PDU credits is included in your purchase: course content, final exam grading and certificates of completion.
- We have a great course selection and great prices!
Thanks for considering the PDUnow site. We will work hard to be your PMI® PDU Sponsor.
The PDUnow Team